Services offered at the Guest House:
- All rooms (except three on the ground floor) with private balconies and magnificent view of the Kangra valley.
- All the rooms have wooden floor, attached bathrooms with 24-hour hot running water, fan, cable TV.
- Laundry service.
- Free Wi-Fi service.
- Room service, including Breakfast, Lunch and Supper from the Restaurant.
- Arrangements for Traditional Music evening(s). Please let us know as much in advance as possible, and about the size of the audience.
- Arrangements for Lectures by Lamas.
- Arrangements for Studies on Indian and Tibetan Subjects.
- Yoga Hall and mini-library.
- Massage service.
- Traveldesk services from reputable providers can be arranged, at the Guest House Reception Desk. Their Services include: Tour Planning (General Tours or Tours with focus on Tibetan Culture), Travel arrangements and ticket booking services, Pick-up and Drop services.
- Four-wheeler vehicle parking facility.
- Electric heaters during the winter.
Bedsheets and Towels are changed upon request from the guests.
Bedsheets washed daily in thousands of hotels in the world, use millions of liters of water and tons of detergent. We wish to contribute in our little way to conservation of nature through avoiding wastage.
Please decide for yourself.
Services offered at the Restaurant:
- Restaurant hours: Breakfast is served between 08.00 - 11.00 hours. Lunch is served between 11.15 - 15.00 hours. Supper is served between 17.15 - 21.00 hours.
- Restaurant: Last order for the day at 20.45 hours.
- Restaurant is closed between 15.00 - 17.00 hours everyday.
- Room Service hours: 09.00 to 15.30 hours. Please plan in advance for your needs beyond these hours.
- Plates and Mineral Water are supplied from the Restaurant. Please plan in advance for these items.
Services offered at the Cafeteria:
- Cafeteria is open from 08.00 - 21.00 hours, all days of the week.